Thursday 7 February 2013

Super Power

If I were able to obtain any superpower in the world,  I would have the ability read other people’s minds. With this power i would know the thoughts of every person. Imagine knowing the thoughts of everyone around you. Of course at times, I’m sure there's things that you would not like to know, but i could control who's thoughts I hear and when.  Have you ever sat back and wondered that maybe everyone can read minds other than you? Well with this power, you could know. Have you ever watched a cheesy, yet very convincing ad on TV? One where there’s a man telling his testimony of how amazing his Sham Wow works, and you can't help but wonder if he has actually ever used a sham wow before in his life? Or you're wondering what he really thinks of the Sham Wow? With the ability to read minds, I would know exactly what he is thinking. Obviously, I would use this ability to discover if our teacher enjoys torturing us with endless amounts of homework, or what they know is going to be on the final exam. I could be the world best judge in courts. The very second a criminal walks in the room I would know if he is guilty. Or I could be a detective, because I know who knows what and who's lying to whom! Being able to read people's minds could come in very handy with certain jobs and in situations. I would most definatly become the worlds best poker player, not that I’m not good at the game now, but with the ability to read minds no poker face could fool me. Ultimately the power to read people's minds, could help me help others, i would know when someone needs a hand but their too afraid to ask, I would know when someone needs a hug or just a smile, and I would know how to make someone laugh or smile themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment